Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost

Good morning everyone! I know I have been absent for a few days, but there is a good reason. I was holed up reading a wonderful series of books by Jeaniene Frost. I have been telling myself for months I would sit down and read them and finally this last week I did. Over the last 6 days I have read all 5 of the Night Huntress series and LOVED Them. Can't wait for the next one to come out and am on the waiting list for the spinoff series Night Huntress World

I didn't review these one at a time because on certain series I like to review them as a whole and let me tell you this was one series I didn't want to put down. How I had wished I had a maid and a cook these past few days! Ms. Frost has created a world that I love to escape reality to. Amazing, hunky, strong, sexy male Vampires in the characters of Bones, Vlad, Spade, Tate and Juan. An awesome leading lady in Cat, who has her own demons to get past, along with an amazing supporting lady in Denise. Even the bad guys are pretty awesome, and those that keep you wondering if they are good and bad.

One of the focal points of each book is the relationship between Cat and Bones. I love how Ms. Frost has played these two out. The chemistry between them keeps getting better with each book! Plus it keeps you coming back for more.

Jeaniene Frost has created a world of vampires, ghouls, demons, and half breeds that will sweep you up, take you for a ride and set you back down drooling for more. 5/5 stars from this reviewer and I'll be waiting in line for the next installment.

Have you read this series? Tell me what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this series and have put it on the list...

    ReplyDelete